LiDi Cutting - Laser
The advantages of lasering at a glance:
- no burr formation
- high cutting accuracy
- high cutting quality
- no mechanical changes
- Energy source: Fiber lasers use long-life semiconductor lasers to efficiently convert electricity to light, and require no maintenance or environmentally harmful consumables. Coupling of energy: Fiber lasers are incredibly compact because they convert the diode light into usable laser beams in a fiber that is no thicker than a human hair.
- Laser beam guidance: Flexible glass fibers are an elegant and perfect beam guidance system without the complex optical structure of older lasers.
- The truly industrial laser: The two most important key components of a fiber laser: semiconductor diodes and glass fibers - are suitable for mass production with excellent process control and repeatability.
Our servo-electronic Safan press brakes are the third generation of the original E-brake.
- Pressing forces 35 tonnes – 60 tonnes
- Bending lengths up to 3100 mm
- Servo-electronic drive with simple roller system
- Crowning not necessary
- Bending rate up to 20 mm/sec., Bending cycle up to 30 % faster
- Standard CNC controlled X and Y-axis, Z1-Z2 also
- Large stroke: 300 mm
- Material thickness from 0.3 mm to 2.5 mm
A new sheet metal profile in less than a month?
...in less than a week?
...in less than a day?
...in less than an hour? Yes!
With our CNC 4 rolling machine we can roll almost any geometry without additional tool costs, from a single piece through to large series.
Metal sheet length max. 1900 mm, from 0.3 mm sheet thickness.
With our CNC turret punching machines we are able to punch metal sheet thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 2.5 mm, quickly and in most cases without additional tool costs.
The maximum part size is 2500 mm x 1700 mm.
Shearing and spot welding
CNC controlled cutting to size is a matter of course for us
Modern spot welding machine ensure secure jointing of your products.